Friday, December 19, 2008

Oops

I didn't realize that my blog went into hiatus for four weeks. Four weeks! Sorry. Somehow I got really busy all of a sudden, and didn't get a chance to sit down until today. In fact, the only reason why I'm sitting still tonight is because I'm sick. Yes - sick. My first cold of the winter season, and I certainly hope this will be my last. The traumatic experience from last winter still hangs over my head. I was sick four times while living in Shanghai last year (really sick at times), and I certainly hope this doesn't happen again. Bleh...not to mention a coworker thought I was a dude yesterday when I joined a conference call. Edmund...har har har...

Well...what have I done over the past couple of weeks? Went back to the US for Thanksgiving. That was fun - saw my friends and had a family reunion. Saw Marci too. Went to Chengdu for a business trip (blogged about that experience on blogs.symbio-group.com) - check it out! Then I went to Shanghai to visit some friends and babysat a friend's puppy named Asahi. Oooh! Had brunch at Origins too, which opened up recently on Taikang Lu. Love it love it love it. Anyway, instead of silly ramblings, I'll just show some pics.

My girls at Cafe Mogador (L to R: Lana, me, Sharon, Jenn & Julia)


Mi familia! (L to R: Uncle Vincent, my mum, Aunt Moi & Uncle Tran)

Instead of a usual Thanksgiving meal, my family and I made Fukinese crepes. It looks like a lettuce wrap.
I like this picture of Uncle V

My dad and his wife at the Met

Kanako playing with Asahi

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Doh, can you add my new url! I promise this is the last time i change it!
jameree.blogspot.com!