Saturday, June 6, 2009

Back on in Full Force!

Thanks to Deborah, I'm now back on Blogger in full force! Woohoo! :) The Great Wall of PRC may have blocked several sites - Youtube, Flickr, Hotmail, Twitter and of course Blogger, but technology always has its loopholes, hehe.

Anyway, since my birthday, I've been pretty occupied with domestic-related stuff. My lease for the old apartment was up, so I decided to move to a 2 bedroom apartment for more room. I spent a few weekends looking and searching, and finally settled on one that I really liked. I moved in during the Dragon Boat holiday, and have been busy decorating and making my new place feel like home. Still have a lot of work to do, but it's starting to come together!

Here are pics of the new place -

The kitchen

The living room

The view from the balcony

1 comment:

LBS said...

wish i were closer by so i could come visit!