It's time for me to take off again! Starting tomorrow, I'll be on a whirlwind tour of Paris, Stockholm and Helsinki, and I can't wait! Fu and I are meeting up for 24 hours in Paris (hehe...weeeeee!!!), then he flies home while I head off to the Nordics for work. I'll be in Stockholm for a few days, then make a pit stop in Helsinki before coming back to the Jing!
The only thing I'm nervous about is the cold!!! According to Wikitravel, Helsinki is one of the world's northernmost city, which means its going to be FREEZING!! Not to mention that the sun sets at 2 pm...2 pm! Well, I'll just have to prepare...China style. I bought myself a pair of fake Uggs (thanks to Cheech!), a big pack of handwarmers, dug out my puffy coat, and I should be all set! I hope...
Anyway, hope to take lots of pics! See ya soon!
2 comments:
Ah Jur.
wherever you go, be careful, enjoy yourself, and come home soon save and sound.
Mamachong
sweeeet. how's those uggs treatin ya? take lots of pix!
Post a Comment