Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Spring in the Jing...Part 2

Here are some more pictures...

Dinner at Saddle Cantina (Mexican food). 5RMB draft beer on Thursday nights!

It's been a month since I took this pic but I still find it funny. My friend Jarter is 100% Chinese, but depending on the lighting, people think he's from Kazakhstan, Mexico or other guo jias. Plus he's going to kill me for posting this. But I don't care.

Lydia and Amy, smiling and looking pretty...ready to take Beijing by storm.

Belching it out in karaoke in Houhai

Hehe, we had a bachelorette party for Dina, who's getting married in May. Two of the girls made this shirt "Suck for a Buck". We loved it. The men loved it even more.

Party at Vics with the bride to be

Me and Dee


We were rather tired the next day, but got up bright and early for champagne brunch! Here's Amy and I at the lobby of the Sofitel hotel. One of the best brunches in Beijing!

Champagne brunching!

1 comment:

DEBORAH SOOK BANG 雪医 said...

nice pics. We are having too much fun these days haha..