Tuesday, April 21, 2009

THANK YOU!

So last week, when I walked into the office, the receptionist told me excitedly, "You have a package." I looked at the return address, and saw it came from LANA! I couldn't contain my excitement as I grabbed the box out of the receptionist's hands and opened it. My girlfriends from the US sent me an early birthday package!!!

As I opened the box, I felt like Santa Claus had just dropped off a bag of goodies. My friends, worried about my wardrobe, sent me an "American Fashion Fun" package with a box of Girl Scout Cookies!
Here's a list of the items that were inside:
  • Two sexy dresses to instill some fashion sense in me
  • A fun top to complement my drinking habits
  • A brand new clutch to replace the decade-old white one
  • A bright yellow scarf to accessorize my wardrobe!
  • Running socks and shorts so I can run with style in the Jing
  • A new t-shirt to replace my green "Little Miss Bossy" shirt! According to Lana, I look like the bee. When I wore this shirt on Saturday, Mike, Dee and Ray all said, "Hey, that bee looks like you." I guess that's what I really look like...


Thin mint cookies! Hehehe...I finished the entire box already!

THANK YOU LANA, JENN, JULIA AND CHRISTINA!!!! I MISS YOU GIRLS SO MUCH!

2 comments:

Julia said...

HOORAY!!!! The white bag gets to retire!!!!

Vy Spear said...

The buzz off shirt is TOTALLY Ms. chong! :)